Every 39 seconds, a cyber-attack is reported worldwide, totalling 2244 daily threats. Although it may seem impossible to trace and stop these cybercriminals, a permanent solution to ending these crimes is by eradicating them. In the fast-paced world of business, it has become a fact that cyber-attacks and threats are inevitable. However, by acting with caution, we can prevent these threats before they occur. Join us at Carisma Solutions for a tour of our cybersecurity measures.
The following are some of the preventive measures we ensure in our day-to-day life.
- The office premises are protected by biometric security measures.
- Personal devices are prohibited in the workplace.
- No employees have been granted admin access.
- Custom policies are implemented to protect against threats and manage URL filtering, application control, antivirus, anti-spyware, file blocking, and vulnerability protection at the ISP level.
- Seqrite Endpoint Cloud Security Advanced is installed on every desktop PC to manage web security, firewall, virus protection, application control, and device control (to block storage devices, card readers, interfaces, network shares, printers, mobile and portable devices)
As part of our cybersecurity measures, we have a dedicated team that is trained and equipped with the latest technology to handle any potential disasters. Our response time is within 48 hours, and we prioritize the utmost care and attention to any instances of data breaches. Due to our limited audience reach, our risk of such breaches is greatly reduced. We remain committed to ensuring the security and protection of our user’s information with much CARE.
- Contain – Take immediate actions to prevent further disclosure or damage of sensitive information.
- Assess – Pause and assess the situation to determine the scale of the breach and potential impact.
- Respond – Implement a plan of action based on the assessment and available options.
- Evaluate – Reflect on the success of the actions taken and consider further steps or assertive actions to prevent future breaches.
Case study: Cybersecurity amidst the pandemic:
The recent pandemic has presented a prime opportunity for cybercriminals. However, at Carisma Solutions, we were well-prepared. Our Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO) and admin team anticipated potential future events and began preparations early on. When the nationwide lockdown was announced, it took us no more than 48 hours to get back to business.
Thanks to our thorough preparation, we did not encounter any problems during this phase and were successful in implementing our plan.